Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1.5ba
Type: Loft – Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: End of July
Bright and Spacious Bi-Level Loft with Fireplace, Sunny Private Patio & Parking!
This spacious bi-level loft features soaring ceilings and a huge wall of windows with elegant custom window coverings.
- Quiet courtyard-facing unit
- Open, airy floorplan with soaring height framing modern fireplace
- Halogen track lighting, gas fireplace and ceiling fan in living area
- Custom wall shelving unit allows for book and art display
- L-shaped kitchen includes dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, disposal, gas oven/range and ample storage; window over sink offers lots of natural light
- Sliding doors off kitchen lead to large sunny private patio
- Half bathroom downstairs with window offering natural light
- Carpeted stairs and stylish steel and wire railing leading to mezzanine
- Functional office alcove under stairs
- Oversized loft bedroom with full bathroom has 2 windows on one wall and 1 large window offering lots of sunlight
- Hardwood flooring on main level, carpet in loft
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car parking, storage unit & bike rack included
- Secure building with attractive well-lit foyer
- Walking distance to Caltrain
- Easy access to the Embarcadero, freeways 280 and 101, downtown San Francisco, Whole Foods, the Financial District, AT&T Park, and all modes of public transportation
- Sorry No Pets
A little over two decades ago, the area south of Market Street in San Francisco was a no-man’s land of warehouses, abandoned buildings — and, from a visionary’s perspective — plenty of untapped opportunities.
Today, SOMA has been completely re-imagined and bears little resemblance to its former self. Here, sleek luxury condominiums to rival those in Manhattan stand cheek to cheek with towering high rises, while in their shadow stands a stadium, world-class museums and convention centers, trendy bars and restaurants, and the thriving, innovative tech community that started it all.
In a Word
The epicenter of urban living in San Fr...
More About South of Market